The SEM co may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Please check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 1st July 2017.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, interests and preferences
- further information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to better understand your needs and improve the service we provide, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- using the information to improve our products and services.
- periodically sending promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think may be of interest to you using the email address which you have provided.
- Occasionally, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or postal mail. In addition we may use your information to customise the website according to your interests.